Roles & Responsibilities:
- Design Data Architecture: Architect, design, and implement scalable and reliable data pipelines on AWS, ensuring data availability, quality, and performance.
- Data Integration: Develop ETL processes to integrate data from various sources into our data lake/data warehouse, ensuring data consistency and accuracy.
- Optimize Performance: Continuously monitor and optimize data pipelines for efficiency and performance, making data accessible for analytics and reporting.
- Data Security: Implement robust data security and compliance measures to protect sensitive data.
- Collaboration: Collaborate with data scientists, analysts, and other stakeholders to understand data requirements and ensure data availability.
- Lead and Mentor: Lead a team of data engineers, providing guidance, mentorship, and support to ensure the team's success in delivering high-quality data solutions.
Experience & Skills Fitment:
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS) mainly S3, Managed Airflow, EMR/ EC2, IAM etc.
- Experience working with Data Warehousing tools, including SQL database, Presto, and Snowflake.
- Experience architecting data product in Streaming, Serverless and Microservices Architecture and platform.
- Experience working with Data platforms, including EMR, Airflow, Databricks (Data Engineering, Delta Lake components, and Lakehouse Medallion architecture), etc.
- Kloud9 provides a robust compensation package and a forward-looking opportunity for growth in emerging fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Kloud9 is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.