Roles & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a liaison between product, engineering & data consumers by analyzing the data, finding gaps, and help drive roadmap.
- Support and troubleshoot issues(data & process), identify root cause, and proactively recommend sustainable corrective actions by collaborating with engineering/product teams.
- Communicate actionable insights using data, often for the stakeholders and non-technical audience.
- Ability to write technical specifications describing requirements for data movement, transformation & quality check.
Experience & Skills Fitment:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, MIS, other quantitative disciplines, or related fields.
- 3-7 years of relevant analytical experience that can translate into defining strategic vision into requirements and working with the best engineers, product managers, and data scientists.
- Ability to conduct data analysis, develop and test hypothesis and deliver insights with minimal supervision.
- Experience identifying and defining KPIs using data for business are as such as Sales, Consumer Behavior, Supply Chain etc.
- Exceptional SQL skills
- Knowledge of open-source, big data and cloud infrastructure such as AWS, Hive, Snowflake, Databricks, Presto, etc.
- Incredible attention to detail, with structured problem-solving approach
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with agile development methodologies
- Experience with retail or ecommerce domains is a plus.
- Deep Dive into massive (big) datasets to answer key business questions using SQL, MS Excel, and data analytics tools.
- Kloud9 provides a robust compensation package and a forward-looking opportunity for growth in emerging fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Kloud9 is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.