Required Skill Set:
Data Analytics, Power BI, Google Big Query, Python, GCP
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Build and deploy analytics scripts and report business key performance indicators (KPIs) for senior leadership.
- Understand business processes, identify the correct data sources and validate the quality of the data sources, work with engineers to develop a high quality data
- Partner with the stakeholders to deliver relevant analysis and insights.
- Utilize expertise with business partners to collaborate with key partners to understand requirements, drive knowledge into action and support data driven decision making.
- Explore data and perform data analysis to support business requirements
- Analyze and visualize the business impact of data; document analytical methodologies used in the execution of data reports
- Build dashboards to help deliver business insights
Experience & Skills Fitment:
- 6+ years of relevant Analytical and/or Data Science experience
- 2+ years of experience as a Data Analyst in eCommerce or Retail
- Translate strategic vision into requirements & work closely with Engineers, Product Managers & Data Scientists to deliver solutions
- Experience of exploratory data analysis techniques
- Ability to conduct data analysis, develop & test hypothesis to deliver insights with minimal supervision
- Experience in Python
- Good SQL query skills with Google BigQuery, MySQL, HIVE, etc.
- Experience with modern Visualization tools such as Google Data Studio and Tableau
- Experience in open-source stacks and big data (Hadoop, Spark, etc.) with GCP infrastructure
- Attention to details with structured problem-solving approach
- Excellent communications skills (written and verbal)
- Experience with Agile development methodologies
- Kloud9 provides a robust compensation package and a forward-looking opportunity for growth in emerging fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Kloud9 is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.