Roles & Responsibilities:
- Implementing highly available, scalable systems, focusing on highly visible marketing initiatives.
- Contributing ideas for new features and identifying technical areas for improvement proactively.
- Collaborating with product team members to design, develop, and deploy a highly scalable digital asset delivery system that is part of our digital asset management platform.
- Collaborate with upstream and downstream technical teams to develop integrations to provide a seamless flow of our marketing assets from curation to delivery.
- Deliver clean, tested, and well-documented code, as well as provide peer code review and mentor other engineers in the team.
Experience & Skills Fitment:
- Academic background in Computer Science (B.E or MS) or equivalent work experience.
- 6+ years’ experience developing highly scalable applications, APIs, and services.
- 6+ years' experience with designing and tuning relational database (MySQL) and non-relation DB (MongoDB, DynamoDB).
- Experience with modern UI frameworks is a plus.
- Experience working with Product Managers, other development teams, and QA teams to accelerate software development and increase quality.
- Be a self-starter with a passion for technology and a burning desire to constantly improve yourself, the product, and the codebase.
- Comfortable working within an exciting fast-paced environment by reducing ambiguity and building trust with the team.
- Willingness to explore new technologies and creative solutions.
- Strong at estimating work, planning, organization, and implementing complex software projects.
- Development experience with digital asset management systems like Nuxeo a plus.
- Experience using cloud services to build an integrated application in production (AWS - EC2, ECS, API gateway, Lambda).
- Experience with implementing CI/CD and leading teams with DevOps responsibilities of deploying and supporting the software in production (Jenkins / Terraform).
- Experience in writing test cases using JUnit, load testing / performance testing, writing E2E integration tests to ensure quality.
- Kloud9 provides a robust compensation package and a forward-looking opportunity for growth in emerging fields.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
- Kloud9 is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.